The term "talent introduction into households" in Guangzhou as mentioned in these Provisions refers to the introduction of talents from the non-registered population outside or inside Guangzhou according to the conditions of age, educational background, technical skill level and so on, and the entry into households according to the regulations.
The term "taxpayer relocation" as mentioned in these Provisions refers to the incorporation of legal representatives of enterprises, natural shareholders, contributors (partners) of partnership enterprises, sole proprietors of individual enterprises, owners of individual industrial and commercial households and individuals who have paid a certain amount of tax in Guangzhou.
The term "policy-oriented household relocation" in Guangzhou as mentioned in these Provisions refers to the household relocation of persons who conform to specific policies in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, Guangdong Province and Guangzhou, including husband and wife, old people, minor children, military-transferred cadres, military family members, retired and demobilized cadres and retired soldiers, enrollment and personnel stationed in Guangzhou institutions.
The term "residential social security relocation" as mentioned in these Provisions refers to persons who have participated in social endowment insurance in Guangzhou and have legal residential property (or legal rental housing) for a certain period of time in Guangzhou, and who have entered the household according to the regulations.
Article 7 The Municipal Development and Reform Department is responsible for coordinating and coordinating all aspects of the management of household registration, taking the lead in studying and proposing policies and measures for non-household registration, formulating annual household registration immigration plans for the whole city and organizing their implementation, and supervising and inspecting the implementation of the plans.
The Municipal Human Resources Department is responsible for formulating the implementation measures for the introduction of talents and conducting household audits on the introduction of talents and the placement of military-transferred cadres as planned.
Civil affairs departments are responsible for conducting household audits of military retirement, demobilization of cadres and resettlement of retired soldiers as planned.
The Municipal Economic and Trade Department shall be responsible for conducting the household auditing of personnel in Guangzhou offices of foreign governments as planned.
The Municipal Public Security Department is responsible for carrying out the audit work of taxation, social security, husband and wife, children's relocation and old people's relocation according to the plan, and jointly handling the relocation formalities of other types of personnel.
Article 8 Personnel who meet one of the following conditions may, upon approval, transfer talents to other households:
(1) Personnel with high-level qualifications recognized by Guangzhou and who meet the age requirements of the qualifications for such qualifications.
(2) Overseas students who have studied abroad and obtained bachelor's degree or above, or visiting scholars and postdoctoral students who have worked (studied) for more than one year in Institutions of higher learning or scientific research abroad and have achieved certain results. The persons mentioned in this item shall be under the age of 45.
(3) Personnel with bachelor's degree or above in general higher education and under the age of 45; Persons with bachelor's degree or above in general higher education and under the age of 35.
(4) Persons with advanced professional and technical qualifications and under the age of 50; persons with intermediate professional and technical qualifications and under the age of 45. Personnel mentioned in this project should also have a secondary school or higher education.
(5) Personnel under the age of 45 with professional qualifications of senior technicians; Personnel under the age of 40 with professional qualifications of technicians; Personnel under the age of 35 with senior professional qualifications who have participated in social insurance for more than three years in Guangzhou. The occupational qualification certificate of the personnel mentioned in this article should be in line with the catalogue of the shortage of jobs (occupations) in Guangzhou at the same time.
(6) The winners of the World Skills Competition and the National Class I and II Vocational Skills Competition, or the winners of the "Chinese Skills Award", "National Skills Award", "Guangdong Provincial Skills Award", "Guangzhou Skills Award", or those commended by the Guangzhou Municipal Committee and the Municipal Government. The age of the persons mentioned in this item should be under 45 years old.
Personnel who meet the requirements specified in this article shall go through the relevant formalities by the human resources department of the city (district) after checking and verifying according to the relevant provisions, and the specific implementation measures and procedures shall be separately formulated by the human resources security department of the city. Municipal (district) human resources departments shall do a good job of verifying educational background, technical qualifications, professional qualifications, etc. or actual testing and practical assessment according to regulations.
Other talents who do not meet the requirements of this article and are urgently needed for Guangzhou's economic and social development may be introduced and approved by the human resources department within the planned quota after the special plan has been issued by the municipal development and reform department.
Article 9 A person who meets one of the following conditions may, upon approval, transfer taxes to another household: